Optimiert für Microsoft Internet Explorer
• rich continental breakfast buffet
• parking place free of charge
• W-LAN free of charge
• transfer from/to the Airport Antalya for a fee
• transfer from/to the 'Port Akdeniz' for a fee
• transfer from/to the main bus terminal (Otogar) for a fee
• car rental and organisation of bus tours
• bicycle rental
• We are able to communicate in English, German and Turkish
We are able to communicate in English, German and Turkish.
Our guests call the hotel an oasis in Kaleiçi, the pictorially old town of Antalya, away from masstourism. The
hotel was built in 1988 on the walls of a roman house. It has a typical osmanic architectural style with
wooden windows and grilles and was entire renovated 2014.
The hotel has 23 rooms – single, double and triple rooms, which are all comfortably appointed with a
private bathroom, refrigerator, self-controllable air-conditioning system, heating, SAT-TV and safe.
There is also an apartment, which is suitable for a maximum of 3 people. It is air-conditioned and has
heating, a private bathroom (jacuzzi tub and toilet) and a two-bed-sleepingroom with a safe. In another
room is a sofa bed for a third person, a dining area, a couch suite and a SAT-TV. There is also a kichenette
with full usual equipment.
Relax in the hotel´s secluded courtyard with its osmanical fountain, the outdoor swimming pool with heated water, the spacious sun terrace, the roofed „turkish sitting-corners“ and the rooftop terrace. From that terrace you may have a wonderful view to the old town, the Taurus Mountains and the sea.